Florida Pups sell puppies on behalf of their breeders. There are situations in which we do not receive registration papers upon puppy acquisition. 99% of the time we have the registration papers within 14 days. There can be unusual situations in which the breeders are unable to provide us registration papers, so we have no control on the outcome as we aren’t the actual breeder. If registration papers are very important to you, please call and verify we do have them prior to shipping your puppy or picking up. Most customers are buying for a family pet, so registration papers don’t represent a must have. If we don’t have registration papers when puppy is being tendered we cannot guarantee that the puppy will have papers.
Date of birth on registration papers will always be correct. When waiting on papers, breeders can provide us dates of birth (DOB) which are not always accurate. The DOB on the print out received at time of purchase is approximate until the registration papers are in hand.
Florida Pups has no affiliation with AKC, ACA, NPCR or CKC and take no responsibility for their actions or lack thereof.
All refunds are processed within 15 days of request; the process can take up to 10 days to post to your financial institution. We do not offer refunds for vet bills, pet returns nor shipping charges as all sales are final. We only offer a replacement puppy per our warranty.
All puppies are sent via commercial airline. Florida Pups has no affiliation with Delta and Continental Airlines and is not responsible for delayed flights, cancelled flights, re-routings & overnight kenneling.
Coupons are occasionally advertised on advertising sites we use. The shipping codes must be entered at the time of purchase. It does NOT automatically compute for you. Refunds will NOT be made on orders entered without the code. Before running a credit card payment, you will be given a total. If the order is not correct, DO NOT enter any credit card information! If incorrect, please call a customer representative at 941-417-0782.
All puppies that are sent via airlines have a health certificate. We are required by the airlines to have this upon tendering the puppy at the airport. If you lose or misplace the pink health certificate, please send us an email or call us. We can supply a computerized shot record. Please allow us up to 3 days to provide you this information.
Florida Pups uses the term "TEACUP" to refer to smaller breed puppies. If you are searching for a dog with a specific size, please purchase one of our puppies that offers a specific weight guarantee. The term "TEACUP" does not mean that the puppy stays under a specific weight at full grown size.
All puppies are checked by vets for hereditary and congenital disorders before leaving our facility. The parents of the puppies have also been checked to be free and clear of any disorders. Small breed puppy are prone to disorders such as knee failure and liver failure. Though the risk is minimal, you have to know that small breed puppies can have disorders due to their small make-up.
Every week we take photos of all the new puppies. Occasionally, we group puppies to reduce the amount of listings that we may have. It is possible that we may have four "Tiny Tims". We change the photos after each sells as they look similar but they have minor marking differences. To avoid any confusion, please always refresh your page before making a purchase. You may also request a picture with your name in front of it.
When purchasing your new puppy from Florida Pups we ask that you agree to our warranty policy in its entirety before checking out. As a part of that guarantee you are stating that you understand that any civil action against Florida Pups must take place in the state of _________________________________.
We ship 2 times per week. These days are typically Thursdays & Sundays. Sometimes (depending on the Cargo facility hours) we will make exceptions to ship another day. If you pick an airport Delta services with Live Animals, we will find the best flight for your puppy on one of the days we ship. We have to stay within our contract with Delta Airlines & use the airports within the times they allow. Not ALL FLIGHTS are available for live animal cargo. We are one of the largest online shippers of animals in the United States, so we appreciate you offering us the courtesy of searching the best flight. There are the following restrictions:
1. Snub Nose/Bulldog Puppy restrictions. The airlines take very precautionary measures to making sure these puppies fly safe. We have to follow their guidelines. This may cause delays of the date of flight, changed flights, different airports. The puppy’s health is number 1 priority before anyone’s schedule.
2. Dash Shipments. A small percentage of airports are Delta Dash during certain hours. Typically, these belong to the smaller airports. If the ONLY flight option for your puppy falls within the Dash Shipment category, we may be required to charge an additional small fee to cover the shipping. Dash Shipping will not be below $50 nor exceed $100.
3. Canada Customers. There are situation in which we have to charge a bit more to ship a puppy to Canada, depending on the airport and the time of year.
4. Weather. (Usually only applicable in the heat of summer or coldest winter months). Sometimes, airlines will restrict live animal shipments. The regulations change as the weather is under certain parameters. There are situations in which shipment is denied to national regulations made by the airline. Furthermore, different receiving airports have different restrictions and hours. It happens also that the pilot makes shipping restrictions 5 minutes before takeoff. If the airplane is too heavy because of the baggage or weather, he can remove the live animal cargo from the flight. There are certain things that are not under our control.
5. Make an Offer. There are situations in which we have puppies you can make an offer on. If the offer is accepted, shipping must be made on shippers' terms. Customer must be flexible & work with a schedule proposed by the shipper. You may call and speak to a representative before checking out if you have any question. Offers on puppies are held for a short time. We will choose the best flight for the puppy taking into account the shipping costs. When doing this, there can be 2 separate puppies flying to the same airport on the same day for 2 different customers. In best interest of lessening the stress of a flight, we will fly 2 puppies together, so they have a playmate during the flight. When receiving a puppy price or shipping price below full price, please know these options are possible. A customer may exclusively require their puppy to be sent alone if they've paid full shipping costs and have entered no coupon code.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact the owner, Crystal Neuman, by phone at 941-417-0782 or at email address email@example.com.